Establishment in 1998
"To meet challenges in the field of Instrumentation through Innovative Ideas."
"Providing quality engineering education and training in response to changing needs of industry and society through a flexible and innovative teaching-learning process."
"Enabling the students to build professional careers by imbibing social as well as ethical values as an inner strength."
The Department has been accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) twice,2005 to 2008 and 2009 to 2012. Also has highly qualified and devoted staff. The Department is associated with research work and has received the Research Project grant from University of Pune as well as grand in aid from AICTE under MODROB Scheme. The Department emphasizes on augmenting technical skills of students through practical implementation of ideas. The department has successfully conducted National Conference on Signal Processing and Automation (NCSPA) for academic excellence.
Laboratories are furnished with instruments of latest technologies like DSO, Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), DCS, DSP Processors, Flame photometer, Spectrophotometer, Pacemaker, ECG simulator, PC Based Multi Process Control System, Pneumatic Trainer etc., and software like MATLAB, SCADA and LABVIEW.
The department has good liaison with industries. We have set up Industrial Automation training center in collaboration with B & R Industrial Automation (India), Pune for better practical training. The academic excellence is complimented by the industrial visits that are organized on a regular basis for the students. Final year students are encouraged to carry out projects in association with companies and research establishment. The department is actively involved in calibration, automation and modernization of instruments of other department.
- Proper planning & execution of academic activities
- Class tests for monitoring student progress
- Assignments, Question bank & Model question papers
- Monthly display of attendance
- Teacher-Guardian Scheme
- Meetings with students on regular basis
- Personal Student Counseling
- Motivation to students through ISOI activities
- Providing platform to student to demonstrate their co-curriculum talent through E-Magazine of department
- Industry-Institute Interaction through Industrial visits and Guest lectures as well as through Industrial Visits